Thursday 23 August 2007

Interview, who's interviewing who

A very old Carly Simon tune that one. Anyway today I am being interviewed as part of a research study for the Department of Communities and Local Government or whatever their called this week, It is a large research study about the effectiveness of the national strategy for neighbourhood renewal which is a programme tackling deprivation in the 88 worst areas in the country. I will blog my thoughts later when I know what questions they want to tackle. After that I have the joys of the LAA review group, a monitoring visit to a project delivering part of the LEGI programme as well as a lot of admin to go through. When I started this job I used to make myself a list of things to do the following day. I now make a list of which lists I should look at!!

No comments: