Thursday 20 March 2008

I've got a little list...

OK here by popular demand (well one person asked me about it) is the play-list which I ran the marathon to. For some reason it was just a great soundtrack to the run. Here it is:-:-

Step It Up - Stereo MCs
Thru Ya City - De La Soul
All Together Now - The Farm
Rubberneckin - Elvis Presley
Smile On - Dee-Lite
Missing - Everything But the Girl
Visions of You - Jah Wobble's Invaders of the Heart
The Man Who Told Everything - The Doves
Dance this Mess Around - The B-52s
Where is the Love - Black Eyed Peas
Heroes and Villians - Brian Wilson
LoveFool - The Cardigans
Mulder and Scully - Catatonia
God Shuffled His Feet - Crash Test Dummies
All Nighter - Elastica
Praise You - Fatboy Slim
I Can't get with that - Fun Lovin Criminals
Knockin on Heavens Door - Guns 'n' Roses
Main Offender - The Hives
Step On - Happy Mondays
Eton Rifles - The Jam
Run On - Moby

2 comments:

mark said...

blimey, 22 songs with an average max of about 4 minutes each gives you a time of about 1 hr 20 minutes...

Steve said...

I may have missed a few I crossed the line in 1hr 59mins which I guess for a 47 year old bloke who used to get puffed out when his nose used to run isn't bad I guess