Monday 12 November 2007

your body will be injured

The lyric reference is the Black Eyed Peas and describes my present physical state. The running seems to have taken its toll and I am suffering from a nagging injury which seems to have had no apparent cause. This, combined with the cold weather has kept me off the road, as it were, for the past couple of days. To compensate I go to the gym and do a 30 minute session on the rowing maching yesterday which basically means I ache in both my arms and my legs!

What else? stage 2 of the decorating is now complete and the living room is almost finished. I always believe that every long and boring job should be accompanied by something to listen to so I have downloaded the entire Presidential Commission Report on 9/11 - all 20 hours of it which I have been listening to botgh at home and via the ipod. Fascinating stuff it is too. At work I am full steam ahead on the Community Assets Transfer stuff and spend some time drafting a partnership agreement to define the respective roles of HVA, the Council and Seaspace in bringing this to fruition. If all goes to plan a freehold building could be transferred to HVA with up to £1m to fully redesign and refurbish it. If all doesn't go to plan? well no one could say we didn't try!!

Walking the dog feels a bit easier on the injured back so maybe things are returning back to normal - must see Sean my sports therapist and oesteopath to see what he thinks. Here is our lyric band playing one of the greatest hits - enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0EoyTdtFac

No comments: